Backpacking is a great way to enjoy nature up close and is a very affordable way to engage physical activities and see unique places. We all know that the word backpacking of course comes from its root word backpack. When you are out in the wild and are going for an adventure it is always a good feeling when you know that you have the new backpacking gear attach to your body. It is crucial for having an ultra lightweight backpacking as much as possible because you are taking the course of different places you have not seen.
Related Topic: Love helping people to live fit, healthy lives? Consider becoming a pharmacy tech
Backpacking in Caraga is such a wonderful experience that I would urge all you backpackers out there to visit and do a bit of traveling in a motherly nature of Caraga. Backpacking Caraga: destinations that should be on your next itinerary.
In modern times, the trend of hiking and trekking is increasing. Nothing can ruin a hiking, camping, or backpacking trip as being unprepared. So the next time you take a backpacking trip, make sure you have these ten essentials:
1. Map – assists one in not getting lost in the ground.
2. Compass (optionally supplemented with a GPS receiver) – the same idea of no.1 essentials.
3. Sunglasses and sunscreen – prevent any probable eye injury inflicted by sun light, tree branches and flying debris.
4. Extra food and water – prevent or cure hypothermia and dehydration.
5. Extra clothes – protect from hypothermia and the elements, including thorns, insects, sun, wind, and often cold.
6. Headlamp (outdoor)/ flashlight – protect from physical injury when traveling in the dark.
7. First aid kit – commonly contains items to treat cuts, abrasions, punctures and burns.
8. Fire starter – to light a campfire is helpful for preventing hypothermia and to signal for aid. In a disaster, a fire increases one’s psychological will to survive.
9. Matches – the same idea of no. 8 essentials.
10. Knife – useful for opening kits, building shelter, shaving wood for tinder, eating, ground surgery (after sterilization), cutting rope and clothing, etc.
Additional thing is to have a whistle signaling for any danger that might come in your way. As I mentioned before when having a backpacking trip, it is important to have an ultra lightweight backpacking in which the backpack itself speaks the weight. Like getting in a rogue mountain of splendid Smoky Mountains National Park in Tennessee is very easy. It will carry you in an endless way like your best friend attaching each other.
If you have been using a traditional backpacking tent, it is a smart idea to verify up on a tarp that can serve as a suitable shelter. Then pick a backpacking tent to handle the worst conditions you are probably to face with. A couple of tents offer also an amazing weight saving design. This is notably important aspect in getting shelter to the unknown exciting place like trekking in Mt. Hilonghilong of Agusan del Norte and the majestic Mt. Mayapay of Butuan City.
How about replacing those heavy, hot hiking boots and walk in comfort on your next backpacking trip? Yes, you can. With sixteen pounds on your back, and running shoes in preference to hiking boots, you are backpacking farther, higher, and more enjoyable.
Backpacking could be a fun and adventurous way to spend a weekend with your friends and family.